TEKS G.3 (D) identify and distinguish between reflectional and rotational symmetry in a plane figure.
- Compare and contrast rotational and reflectional symmetry.
- Describe how symmetry can be used as an organizational principle in biology and in mathematics.
Introduction to NSpire
Determining Angle Measures
PowerPoint (Intro to NSpire)
NSpiring Play Time Students
PowerPoint (QuickDraw 2)
- Recognize that the measure of an angle is independent of the distance between any two points on the rays that form the angle and of the length of the representation of the rays.
- Relate the measure of an angle to the fraction of a turn in a complete circle.
- Investigate and define perpendicular bisector and angle bisector.
- Describe the property that any point on the perpendicular bisector of a segment is equidistant from the endpoints of the segment it bisects.
- Describe the property that any point on the bisector of an angle is equidistant from the sides of the angle it bisects.