- Algebra Institute
- (F) analyze mathematical relationships to connect and communicate mathematical ideas.
- (G) display, explain, and justify mathematical ideas and arguments using precise mathematical language in written or oral communication.
Wicked Graph with Wiki Stix Lesson Plan
- (C) determine the effects on the graph of the parent function f(x) = x2 when f(x) is replaced by af(x), f(x) + d, f(x - c), f(bx) for specific values of a, b, c, and d.
- 7 (A) graph quadratic functions on the coordinate plane and use the graph to identify key attributes, if possible, including x-intercept, y-intercept, zeroes, maximum value, minimum values, vertex, and the equation of the axis of symmetry.
- 1 (D) communicate mathematical ideas, reasoning, and their implications using multiple representations, including symbols, diagrams, graphs, and language as appropriate.
Ping Pong Parabolas Lesson Plan
- 6 (A) determine the domain and range of quadratic functions and represent the domain and range using inequalities.